Friday, July 3, 2015

Laundry Day


Today I went out to do laundry.
As I was waiting for it, I sat outside on a bench.
I had a lot on my mind.
I was thinking of Mom and Bella.
I was thinking of all the hate in the world.
It bothers me that there is so much hate
in the world.

I sat there for about 20 minutes.
I closed my eyes to look up at the sun.
It was nice and sunny outside.
I just wanted to feel the sun on my face.

I guess you could say I was having a
conversation with God. I always like to do that.

When I opened my eyes and looked
down at the bench I saw a little medal
right beside me.
Now, I was sitting there for 20 minutes
with my eyes opened and didn't notice
the medal.  So I don't if it was there and
I just didn't notice it?  Or, if someone put
it there when I had my face turned up to
the sky and my eyes closed.

It was a little crucifix with Mary and Joseph on it.
I picked it up and turned it over.

It said:
"Jesus, Mary, Joseph
Be with us on our way."

I took it to mean
God is with me.
I can't change the world.
I can only do my part.
Just keep doing good.
Everything will be ok.
I am always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment